maven-users mailing list archives

From Lukas Theussl <theu...@triumf.ca>
Subject Re: Directory structure... xdoc or xdocs?
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2005 17:05:41 GMT
Eric Giguère wrote:

> Ah, so if I got your answer right, it will be then {basedir}/xdoc and
> not even what is now said in the convention document presently
> published on the maven site?

No, it will be ${basedir}/src/site/xdoc like it is said on the maven
site. There is a note on this on the site. If you want your projects to
be compatible with this future convention, you should already use this
layout. Until this new convention comes into effect, you then have to
use the maven.docs.src property to specify the location of your xdoc
sources.

- Lukas