maven-users mailing list archives

From Martin Burger...@rtin-burger.de>
Subject maven jar:deploy hangs - zombie processes (mkdir and chmod)
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 12:05:43 GMT
Hello!

I want to deploy a jar to my remote repository. But the goal jar:deploy
hangs. On the linux machine (Debian Sarge) there are some "zombie" /
"defunct" processes. If I kill such a process, the goal continues until
the next process hangs. The processes are "[mkdir] <defunct>" and
"[chmod] <defunct>".

Here's my configuration for the artifact plugin:

maven.repo.list=foorepo
maven.repo.foorepo=scpexe://host.some.where
maven.repo.foorepo.username=auser
maven.repo.foorepo.directory=/tmp
maven.repo.foorepo.compress=true
maven.repo.foorepo.ssh.executable=C:\\Programme\\Remote\\PuTTY\\plink.exe
maven.repo.foorepo.ssh.args=-A -2 -ssh
maven.repo.foorepo.scp.executable=C:\\Programme\\Remote\\PuTTY\\pscp.exe
maven.repo.foorepo.scp.args=-2

Any ideas?

Regards,
Martin