maven-users mailing list archives

From Ashley Williams <agwilliams1...@mac.com>
Subject Re: [m2] plugin dependencies on Maven
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2005 12:17:08 GMT
Not sure its a bug that the source plugin doesn't produce the file
structure for me.
What I think the problem is, is that it's passed a bunch of compile
source roots that are normally just above the com directory. However
in this case because my pom is right down in with the source, all the
parent structure is missing by the time it gets to the source plugin.
Then it just does its job.