maven-users mailing list archives

From Matthew L Daniel <mdan...@scdi.com>
Subject Re: [M1] Bundle jnlp signed jars in war
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2005 04:00:48 GMT
> The problem is that war uses the unsigned jars coming from the
> repository, instead of the signed jars.

There are two immediate fixes for this that I can think of:

Hackery: use the correct combination of <goal> and prereqs="" to cause
the 'jnlp' goal to run, a custom goal to copy the
${maven.build.dir}/jnlp/${pom.artifactId} to
${maven.build.dir}/${pom.artifactId}, then artifact:deploy to run.

Non-Hackery: create a patch against the jnlp plugin that adds the
standard "deploy" and "install" goals (if they don't already exist; they
don't in my Maven 1.0.4 cache) and invoke that.

  HTH,
  -- /v\atthew