maven-users mailing list archives

From Trygve Laugstøl <tryg...@codehaus.org>
Subject Re: downloading Maven source code from SVN
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 22:09:49 GMT
On Fri, Sep 02, 2005 at 08:03:50AM +1000, Michael McCrann wrote:
> I am trying to download the Maven source code from SVN. To do this, I am using the commands
on the Maven website:

> svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/maven-1/core/trunk maven-1/core/trunk
> svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/maven-1/plugins/trunk maven-1/plugins/trunk
>
> But I get errors (below); am I doing something wrong?
>
> > svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/maven-1/core/trunk maven-1/core/trunk
> svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/repos/asf/maven/maven-1/core/trunk'
> svn: PROPFIND of '/repos/asf/maven/maven-1/core/trunk': 500 Server Error (http://svn.apache.org)
> > svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/maven-1/plugins/trunk maven-1/plugins/trunk
> svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/repos/asf/maven/maven-1/plugins/trunk'
> svn: PROPFIND of '/repos/asf/maven/maven-1/plugins/trunk': 500 Server Error (http://svn.apache.org)

Seems like the repository has some internal errors, it's been known to
happen from time to time. Please try again later.

--
Trygve

> NOTICE
> This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain copyright material of
Macquarie Bank or third parties. If you are not the intended recipient of this email you should
not read, print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on this e-mail or any attachments,
and should destroy all copies of them. Macquarie Bank does not guarantee the integrity of
any emails or any attached files. The views or opinions expressed are the author's own and
may not reflect the views or opinions of Macquarie Bank.