maven-users mailing list archives

From Ashley Williams <agwilliams1...@mac.com>
Subject [m2] error building continuum with maven
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2005 15:56:39 GMT
Thought I'd give continuum a look but I'm having trouble building it
- getting the following error:

[INFO] Main Error:
   Unable to download the artifact from any repository
   jta:jta:1.0.1b:jar

from the specified remote repositories:
   central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
Path to dependency:
         1) org.apache.maven.continuum:continuum-model:jar:1.0-beta-1-
SNAPSHOT
         2) jpox:jpox-enhancer:jar:1.1.0-beta-4
         3) jpox:jpox:jar:1.1.0-beta-4
         4) jta:jta:jar:1.0.1b

Try downloading the file manually from
   http://java.sun.com/products/jta
and install it using the command:
   m2 install:install-file -DgroupId=jta -DartifactId=jta -
Dversion=1.0.1b -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

***

Before I start looking into the last paragraph, does anyone know if
there is a simple fix for this?? Assuming the continuum project is
automating its own build, presumably they don't have to perform this
manual intervention.

-AW