maven-users mailing list archives

From "Grant Ingersoll" <GSIng...@syr.edu>
Subject Re: [m1] Keeping plugins up to date
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2005 20:25:38 GMT
Yeah, I did that which is fine when you know the specifics of what you
want to update.  I will see if I can come up w/ some script that does it
for me.

Problem I had was I had a few developers who didn't have the same
version of the jar-plugin, and were seeing different results.  Being
able to validate that everyone has the same plugins (and update) would
be useful, I think

-Grant

>>> dantran@gmail.com 08/02/05 2:42 PM >>>
Grant, there is no single maven command to do that, how about put
multiple
maven commands ( see the link) into a batch file?

-D