maven-users mailing list archives

From Kenney Westerhof <fo...@neonics.com>
Subject RE: [m2] Can't find Javac compiler
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2005 05:28:56 GMT
On Mon, 1 Aug 2005, Lance Arlaus wrote:

I'm running m2 under cygwin at work, and it works like a charm.
Just be sure to set %M2_HOME% correctly and point %JAVA_HOME% to your JDK
(not JRE!).

-- Kenney

PS:

Also, you might run into the trouble of m2 not reading from
stdin (it could ask about plugin updates) - if that's the case, copy
/bin/bash to /bin/sh (thanks to brett who figured that out; might save you
some time).

Kenney Westerhof
http://www.neonics.com
GPG public key: http://www.gods.nl/~forge/kenneyw.key