maven-users mailing list archives

Subject Multiproject build
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2005 12:10:05 GMT

      I have a Maven multiproject set up. One of my project is a utility
kind of project which is used by my other modules/projects.

During the build, can i set up a order in which the projects will be built
(or) can i set dependency between my projects so that my utility project
will get built first ?

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential
and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorised use or
dissemination is prohibited.E-mails are susceptible to alteration.
Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates
shall be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message