maven-users mailing list archives

From "NIRMALA Manivasagam" <MNirm...@covansys.com>
Subject RE: scm tagging!!
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 07:32:54 GMT
yes my CVS root dir is located in C:\cvsnt\source ...what should i change?

-----Original Message-----
From: Gisbert Amm [mailto:gia@webde-ag.de]
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2005 12:57 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: scm tagging!!

Is your CVS root directory probably located at C:\cvsnt\source or
something like that? /cvsnt/source is a UNIX path and your repository is
obviously not located there (the CVSROOT directory within a CVS
repository contains the administrative files; CVS needs them to work).

Regards,
Gisbert Amm

NIRMALA Manivasagam wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> when iam trying to checkout a project iam getting the following error.can anyone help
me?

> D:\maven1.0.2\bin>maven scm:checkout
>  __  __
> |  \/  |__ _Apache__ ___
> | |\/| / _` \ V / -_) ' \  ~ intelligent projects ~
> |_|  |_\__,_|\_/\___|_||_|  v. 1.0.2
>
> build:start:
>
> scm:find-connection:
>     [echo] DEPRECATED: the maven.scm.cvs.root property is deprecated. Please spe
> cify maven.scm.url
>     [echo] Using connection: scm:cvs:local:/cvsnt/source:petstore:petstore
>
> scm:checkout:
>     [echo] Checking out scm:cvs:local:/cvsnt/source:petstore:petstore
> Provider message:
> The cvs command failed.
> Command output:
> cvs [checkout aborted]: /cvsnt/source/CVSROOT: No such file or directory

Confidentiality Statement:

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential information which is exempt
from disclosure under applicable laws. If you are not the intended recipient,
please note that you are strictly prohibited from disseminating or distributing
this information (other than to the intended recipient) or copying this information.
by return email.

Confidentiality Statement:

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may
contain privileged, confidential information which is exempt from disclosure under applicable
laws. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that you are strictly prohibited
from disseminating or distributing this information (other than to the intended recipient)
or copying this information. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by return email.