maven-users mailing list archives

From "Mayorgaadame, Alex [IT]" <alex.mayorgaad...@citigroup.com>
Subject RE: Continuous integration for dummies anyone?
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 17:58:02 GMT
WOW!

Now I've got even a book author involved. That's why I love the Open Source community. Thanks
to all for the tips. I'll start to work on this today and will be asking for some help as
it progresses.

Thanks
Alex Mayorga Adame
Citigrouo
Enterprise Applications Engineering

-----Original Message-----
From: Vincent Massol [mailto:vmassol@pivolis.com]
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2005 1:08 PM
To: 'Maven Users List'
Cc: Mayorgaadame, Alex [IT]
Subject: RE: Continuous integration for dummies anyone?

Hi Alex,

Not sure it's going to help you but there's an almost full chapter on that
in my Maven book ("Maven: A Developer's Notebook", published by O'Reilly,
see http://www.mavenbook.org). It takes you through it step by step.

Not sure you want to buy the book just for this though... :-)

If you want to check the source code from the book, you can find a project
using CC there (http://mavenbook.xwiki.com/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Source).
Check the qotd project which is set up to work with CC.

Cheers,
-Vincent