maven-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [M2] Requesting an example of a POM plugin entry for M2 plugin that allows the inclusion and exclusion of artifacts, and works
Date Sun, 14 Aug 2005 20:39:09 GMT
It appears it is not working, or that surefire doesn't honour them at
least. I know it used to, but am not sure when it regressed, and
haven't tested it beyond that one case.

Can you file a JIRA issue? (that way you can follow the fix).

Sorry if this has caused some inconvenience.

Here are my settings:
<build>
  <plugins>
    <plugin>
      <configuration>
        <excludes>
          <exclude implementation="java.lang.String">**/AppTest.*</exclude>
        </excludes>
      </configuration>
    </plugin>
  </plugins>