maven-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <>
Subject Re: atrifactId is always 0 for build
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2005 04:56:44 GMT
Having looked at your project.xml, you can be assured that 1.1-beta-2
will properly validate the XML rather than just pick and choose
invalid tags to use.

it ignores the unknown <developer> tag, then thinks <id> is a top
level element - overriding artifactId.

comment out the cloned developer and all is well.

- Brett

On 8/5/05, Brett Porter <> wrote:
> I may not have uncovered an issue as I didn't test it, but took your
> word for it :)
> Seems like that bug might not exist in jexl after all.
> Your project.xml would be helpful - thanks.
> - Brett

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message