maven-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: atrifactId is always 0 for build
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2005 04:56:44 GMT
Having looked at your project.xml, you can be assured that 1.1-beta-2
will properly validate the XML rather than just pick and choose
invalid tags to use.

it ignores the unknown <developer> tag, then thinks <id> is a top
level element - overriding artifactId.

comment out the cloned developer and all is well.

- Brett