maven-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Create instructions for Continuous integration for dummies anyone?
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2005 03:38:51 GMT
This looks good, but so far I don't see the difference with the
install instructions on the Maven website. Maybe this part would be
better as a patch against that to enhance what is already there?

- Brett

On 8/4/05, Mayorgaadame, Alex [IT] <alex.mayorgaadame@citigroup.com> wrote:
> Feel free to have a look at what I've done so far http://wiki.apache.org/maven/MavenInWindows
>
> This is obviously a work in progress and I'll be updating as I progress.
>
> Any feedback or contributions would be highly appreciated.
>
> Regards,
> Alex

believe that this can be valuable for other total dummies like me. Given that I'll be reading
this over and over I would like to contribute with an Spanish translation, any insights on
how to do it would be appreciated too.

> > Thanks
> > Alex Mayorga Adame
> > Citigrouo
> > Enterprise Applications Engineering

able to found the Maven+CruiseControl+CVS manual, maybe I can contribute there. I'll try to
get this working tomorrow. Looks to be not very hard.

> > Thanks on being so nice to newbies here
> > Alex Mayorga Adame
> > Citigrouo
> > Enterprise Applications Engineering

+ Cruise Control + CVS thing for a "Hello world!" application.

> > > Can anybody walk me trough or point me to a comprehensive guide?
> > >
> > > I haven't been able to find one yet. I promise to log everything I learn to
my blog or to any wiki that would help new users of this great product.