maven-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [m1] no dependencies listed in batik poms
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2005 00:50:28 GMT
The originals are here: http://www.apache.org/dist/java-repository/batik/poms/

So the Batik project have uploaded these themselves and declared they
have no dependencies :) We have to trust them on that, but are happy
to request they review them once it is pointed out this is not the
case.

You may wish to contact their lists directly about this, or as Carlos
mentioned file a MEV issue and we'll let them know.

- Brett