maven-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SCM tag 1.5.
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 07:29:57 GMT
It is not an rtag, so it requires that you have a checkout, so:
maven scm:checkout -Dmaven.scm.tag=wonka
-Dmaven.scm.url=scm:cvs:........:/home/cvs/repository:codetablejb.
then in target/checkouts/codetablejb:
maven scm:tag -Dmaven.scm.tag=Release_07312005

You could possibly do this within your own plugin that executes them in order.

Note that you might like to use scm:prepare-release to do the tagging
and update the pom accordingly.

Cheers,
Brett