maven-users mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Mutonho <ejbeng...@gmail.com>
Subject Project website
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 13:51:53 GMT
Hi guys

My project structure is a as follows:

      FooProject
                     |_FooProjectLogging
                     |_FooProjectPersistence
                     |_FooProjectBusiness

where  FooProjectLogging,FooProjectLogging,FooProjectBusiness are
individual sub-projects

I wish to create a project website and have respectively configured
the indivual sub-projects' project.xml files  as shown below:

<siteDirectory>/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/FooProject/FooProjectLogging</siteDirectory>

<siteDirectory>/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/FooProject/FooProjectPersistence</siteDirectory>

<siteDirectory>/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/FooProject/FooProjectBusiness</siteDirectory>

When run maven to do the build , it fails with the message :

Unable to obtain goal [exact-build-all] --
/home/jmu016/.maven/cache/maven-site-plugin-1.5.1/plugin.jelly:169:40:
<copy> Failed to copy
/home/jmu016/maven-1.0/projects_main/projects/FooProject/FooProjectLogging/target/docs/images/external.png
 to /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/FooProject/FooProjectLogging/images/external.png
due to /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/FooProject/FooProjectLogging/images/external.png
(No such file or directory)

I did create the directory FooProject under
/usr/local/apache2/htdocs.Does this mean I have to create the folders
FooProjectLogging, FooProjectPersistence , FooProjectBusiness  and
their sub-folders and their sub-folders , etc ...manually?How do I do
this?

Thanx

Jeff Mutonho
Cape Town