maven-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Van de Velde <thomas.vdve...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuous integration for dummies anyone?
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2005 08:57:34 GMT
I've also seen luntbuild in action (http://www.pmease.com/luntbuild/). I
looks like they have advanced a lot. The big plus over CC is that you get a
nice configuration console instead of hard-to-maitain XML. I am not sure why
M2 wants to ship with its own continuous integration engine. There are
already many great solutions out there. Would be interesting to know what
the business case is.