maven-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Van de Velde <thomas.vdve...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: scm tagging!!
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 20:39:47 GMT
You should probably use pipes on windows. The SCM plugin validates the scm
connection on 6 tokens. When you use windows with something like "C:\" you
get another token which leads to a false validation. I would say this is a
bug in the SCM plugin. So to make this work you need
scm|cvs|local|C:\cvsnt\source|petstore|petstore I haven't checked yet if
this has been fixed in 1.1