maven-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Thomas Van de Velde <thomas.vdve...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java.io.IOException: Forbidden
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 20:25:18 GMT
Have you tried to copy & paste one of those urls in browser and observed the 
message you get?

On 8/1/05, jens.luettich@novibel.de <jens.luettich@novibel.de> wrote:
> 
> Hi
> after installing Maven I was trying to install the androMDA plugin.
> I've got the following error output. Any help on this problem is very 
> welcome.
> 
> --
> ciao
> Jens
> 
> 
> C:\Programme\Maven>maven plugin:download -DgroupId=andromda 
> -DartifactId=maven-andromda-plugin -
> Dversion=3.1-M1
> __ __
> | \/ |__ _Apache__ ___
> | |\/| / _` \ V / -_) ' \ ~ intelligent projects ~
> |_| |_\__,_|\_/\___|_||_| v. 1.0.2
> 
> Attempting to download commons-io-20030203.000550.jar.
> Error retrieving artifact from [
> http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/commons-io/jars/commons-io-20030203.000550.jar
> ]:
> java.io.IOException: Forbidden.
> Error retrieving artifact from [
> http://team.andromda.org/maven/commons-io/jars/commons-io-20030203.000550.jar
> ]:
> java.io.IOException: Forbidden.
> WARNING: Failed to download commons-io-20030203.000550.jar.
> Attempting to download commons-net-1.1.0.jar.
> Error retrieving artifact from [
> http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/commons-net/jars/commons-net-1.1.0.jar]: 
> java.io.IOException:
> Forbidden.
> Error retrieving artifact from [
> http://team.andromda.org/maven/commons-net/jars/commons-net-1.1.0.jar]:
> java.io.IOException: Forbidden.
> WARNING: Failed to download commons-net-1.1.0.jar.
> Attempting to download commons-httpclient-2.0.jar.
> Error retrieving artifact from [
> http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/commons-httpclient/jars/commons-httpclient-2.0.jar
> ]:
> java.io.IOException: Forbidden.
> Error retrieving artifact from [
> http://team.andromda.org/maven/commons-httpclient/jars/commons-httpclient-2.0.jar
> ]:
> java.io.IOException: Forbidden.
> WARNING: Failed to download commons-httpclient-2.0.jar.
> Attempting to download commons-lang-2.0.jar.
> Error retrieving artifact from [
> http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/commons-lang/jars/commons-lang-2.0.jar]: 
> java.io.IOException:
> Forbidden.
> Error retrieving artifact from [
> http://team.andromda.org/maven/commons-lang/jars/commons-lang-2.0.jar]:
> java.io.IOException: Forbidden.
> WARNING: Failed to download commons-lang-2.0.jar.
> Attempting to download commons-logging-1.0.3.jar.
> Error retrieving artifact from [
> http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/commons-logging/jars/commons-logging-1.0.3.jar
> ]:
> java.io.IOException: Forbidden.
> Error retrieving artifact from [
> http://team.andromda.org/maven/commons-logging/jars/commons-logging-1.0.3.jar
> ]:
> java.io.IOException: Forbidden.
> WARNING: Failed to download commons-logging-1.0.3.jar.
> Attempting to download jsch-0.1.5.jar.
> Error retrieving artifact from [
> http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/jsch/jars/jsch-0.1.5.jar]: 
> java.io.IOException: Forbidden.
> Error retrieving artifact from [
> http://team.andromda.org/maven/jsch/jars/jsch-0.1.5.jar]: 
> java.io.IOException: Forbidden.
> WARNING: Failed to download jsch-0.1.5.jar.
> Attempting to download commons-jelly-20030902.160215.jar.
> Error retrieving artifact from [
> http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/commons-jelly/jars/commons-jelly-20030902.160215.jar
> ]:
> java.io.IOException: Forbidden.
> Error retrieving artifact from [
> http://team.andromda.org/maven/commons-jelly/jars/commons-jelly-20030902.160215.jar
> ]:
> java.io.IOException: Forbidden.
> WARNING: Failed to download commons-jelly-20030902.160215.jar.
> Attempting to download commons-jelly-tags-velocity-20030303.205659.jar.
> Error retrieving artifact from [
> http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/commons-jelly/jars/commons-jelly-tags-velocity-
> 20030303.205659.jar]: java.io.IOException: Forbidden.
> Error retrieving artifact from [
> http://team.andromda.org/maven/commons-jelly/jars/commons-jelly-tags-velocity-
> 20030303.205659.jar]: java.io.IOException: Forbidden.
> WARNING: Failed to download 
> commons-jelly-tags-velocity-20030303.205659.jar.
> Attempting to download velocity-1.4-dev.jar.
> Error retrieving artifact from [
> http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/velocity/jars/velocity-1.4-dev.jar]: 
> java.io.IOException:
> Forbidden.
> Error retrieving artifact from [
> http://team.andromda.org/maven/velocity/jars/velocity-1.4-dev.jar]: 
> java.io.IOException:
> Forbidden.
> WARNING: Failed to download velocity-1.4-dev.jar.
> The build cannot continue because of the following unsatisfied 
> dependencies:
> 
> commons-io-20030203.000550.jar
> commons-net-1.1.0.jar
> commons-httpclient-2.0.jar
> commons-lang-2.0.jar
> commons-logging-1.0.3.jar
> jsch-0.1.5.jar
> commons-jelly-20030902.160215.jar (try downloading from 
> http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/jelly/)
> commons-jelly-tags-velocity-20030303.205659.jar
> velocity-1.4-dev.jar
> 
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@maven.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@maven.apache.org
> 
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message