maven-users mailing list archives

From stéphane bouchet <Stephane.Bouc...@emn.fr>
Subject Re: [m1] multiproject dependency problem
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2005 09:54:23 GMT
OK, more infos :

1/ Using the multiproject 1.4.1 plugin
2/ Using Eclipse 3.1 with Mevenide
3/ in Fact, i have a project that manage the two others, called 'maven'.
    it is in its project.properties that the props maven.multiproject.includes
and maven.multiproject.basedirare sets. in its project.xml, there is no
dependency att all (just reports), and this project is excluded when i launch
'multiproject:install' .

Thanks for any help

Stéphane