maven-users mailing list archives

From sergiu gordea <gser...@ifit.uni-klu.ac.at>
Subject Re: delete CVS folders ...
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2005 20:55:22 GMT
I found a regular explression that works

<goal name="delete-cvs-info">
        <ant:delete failonerror="false" includeemptydirs="yes">
               <fileset dir="." defaultexcludes="no" includes="**/CVS/*"/>
         </ant:delete>
    </goal>

It doesn't delete the CVS folders but it deletes the other files in
these folders.
With any other definition I tryied it was not working.

Thanks for help,

 Sergiu