maven-users mailing list archives

From Brill Pappin <br...@pappin.ca>
Subject Re: who maintains the servletapi jars?
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2005 05:13:01 GMT
Ahh... ohh...

I run into that a lot, where a library changes structure but there is no
indication except that things stop compiling :)

Don't know if there is any easy way to notify the developer though...
Maybe something like transient dependencies where a lib can indicate
that it changed its structure... some kind of deprecated warning maybe.

Anyway, thanks for answering two stupid questions in one night :)

- Brill