maven-users mailing list archives

From "Levitt, David, Bookspan" <David.Lev...@bookspan.com>
Subject Maven 1.0.2, uberjar and properties problem
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2005 14:14:38 GMT
I'm getting started with Maven [1.0.2] on a simple project.

I'm trying to bundle the complete application [my three classes + twelve
jar files + properties files] into an 'uberjar'.

'maven uberjar' builds an output file, with the classworld files, my
classes and the library files - but does not include the property files
needed by log4j or my program.

This is similar to an open bug
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CLASSWORLDS-6

Does anyone have a recipe that yield a working 'uberjar'?

[project.xml excerpt --------------------]

The <build> element contains this resource declaration:

<resources>
    <resource>
        <directory>${basedir}/src</directory>
	  <targetPath>/</targetPath>