maven-users mailing list archives

From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Continuous integration for dummies anyone?
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 17:08:05 GMT
Hi Alex,

Not sure it's going to help you but there's an almost full chapter on that
in my Maven book ("Maven: A Developer's Notebook", published by O'Reilly,
see http://www.mavenbook.org). It takes you through it step by step.

Not sure you want to buy the book just for this though... :-)

If you want to check the source code from the book, you can find a project
using CC there (http://mavenbook.xwiki.com/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Source).
Check the qotd project which is set up to work with CC.

Cheers,
-Vincent