maven-users mailing list archives

From Aaron Colwell <acolw...@real.com>
Subject Unit test directory question
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 15:37:51 GMT
I'm looking at migrating my project over to using Maven, but I've run into a
problem with how 'maven test' works. I have a directory tree with JUnit tests
in it, but I also have helper classes in that tree that the tests use. These
classes tend to be stub implementations of interfaces. It looks like Maven
tries to execute these as unit tests. They fail of course because they aren't
JUnit tests.

Is there a way to get maven to ignore these classes? What is the standard
location for classes that are used only for unit testing, but aren't tests
themselves?

Thanks,
Aaron