maven-users mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>
Subject Re: Maven/Spring Testing
Date Sat, 20 Aug 2005 23:39:16 GMT
On Sat, 2005-08-20 at 14:40 -0300, Marcelo Alcantara wrote:
> Sorry Craig,
>
> But I am working on a very big billing project.
>
> And if you really work with software development, you know what
> happens with us in such situations.

Just have to patient. Lots of times questions get answered over weekends
and holidays ... we provide what we can whenever we can. If you look at
the archives you'll see Brett, John, Emmanuel, Trygve and Carlos answer
almost everything eventually. I think we do a pretty good job clearing
up most questions

We understand your situation, we're developing software too.

I don't know anything about the struts genapp templates so I can't
really help you. Sorry. The template authors email address is in the
sources so you might be able to ask that fellow (not posting here to
prevent spamming).

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason at maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

you are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in.
No one is fanatically shouting that the sun is going to rise tomorrow.
They know it is going to rise tomorrow. When people are fanatically
dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of
dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or
goals are in doubt.

  -- Robert Pirzig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance