maven-users mailing list archives

From "David Jackman" <David.Jack...@fastsearch.com>
Subject RE: Maven + CruiseControl steps??
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2005 22:11:29 GMT
The CruiseControl plugin for Maven will certainly create a configuration
file that you can run with CruiseControl, but I wouldn't use Maven to
start CC.  CruiseControl should really be running as its own independent
process (usually on a dedicated server).  The docs for CC should tell
you how to do this (though they didn't do a great job of it back when I
learned CC, but the docs are better now).

-----Original Message-----
From: Mayorgaadame, Alex [IT] [mailto:alex.mayorgaadame@citigroup.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2005 3:23 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Maven + CruiseControl steps??

Anyone willing to pinpoint me on this?

I'm a total newbie. I've installed Maven and CruiseControl according to
their manuals, and they're working great on their own. I just want to
generate a simple app, then have maven configure CC and finally run CC
from maven.

Please forgive me if it's really easy, but I'm almost clueless.

Thanks
Alex