maven-users mailing list archives

From "David Jackman" <David.Jack...@fastsearch.com>
Subject RE: Maven as service
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2005 19:07:55 GMT
Is it possible you have the "Allow service to interact with desktop" option checked in the
service properties?  If you do, that could be causing the problem.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chedly GUERFALI [mailto:chedly.guerfali@actia.fr]
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2005 10:35 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: RE: Maven as service

Thanks for both David and Stephane,
unfortunatly and after trying both solutions, my problem is remaining: the java process lauched
with Maven is interrupted when a user logs out and the java process lauched by CruiseControl
still running.So the entire process is suddenly stopped at a certain goal then I have the
artifactpublisher.
Unbelievable isn't it!!!

Chedly