maven-users mailing list archives

From "David Jackman" <David.Jack...@fastsearch.com>
Subject RE: Maven as service
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 13:08:48 GMT
I'm also running CruiseControl with Maven in this way, but haven't seen
this problem at all.  I've never had a problem when logging out of the
machine.  I'm using something I downloaded some time ago called
JavaService.exe (Java NT Service Adaptor); I'm on version 1.2.3.0.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chedly GUERFALI [mailto:chedly.guerfali@actia.fr]
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2005 3:16 AM
To: MAVEN
Subject: Maven as service

Hello All,
I am using CruiseControl as a service with the Java Wrapper Service.
CruiseControl launches the Maven goals and everything works ok. The
problem comes when somebody using the computer logs out. the JVM used by
CruiseControl igores the log out, but the JVM used by Maven stoppes
because of the system listener. I tried thus to set Maven as a service,
but it doesn't work. Does anyone has the same problem which could help?
Thanks in advance.

Chedly