maven-users mailing list archives

From "Yann LE DU" <yann.le...@orange.fr>
Subject Re: [m1] Basic POM Question
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2005 16:31:21 GMT
OK, so your question is : how to get the POM (with its
SCM info) on the first time ?

The solution we use here is to put the central Maven
repository under SCM control. This way we can check-out
(then daily update) the central repository into our
local ~/.maven/repository.

However, we are starting to give up this solution
because the SCM repository size is growing too fast. At
the moment, we are planning to use an Ant script  -
which we can turn later into something more Maven-y :)
- to synchronize both repositories with SSH SCP.

Hope it helps, don't hesitate to ask for more details,

Yann