maven-users mailing list archives

From Jose Gonzalez Gomez <jgonzalez.openin...@gmail.com>
Subject [M2] Missing dependencies using Hibernate3.0.5
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2005 11:53:09 GMT
Hi,

When I try to use Maven2 including Hibernate 3.0.5 as a dependency the
build process stops due to some missing dependencies
(javax.transaction:jta:1.0.1B:jar, javax.security:jacc:1.0:jar, ...).
I'm using only the default repository (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
and I guess those jars cannot be included there due to some licensing
restrictions from Sun, although they have their corresponding POM. The
question is, what am I supposed to do with those jars? Should I
download them from Sun and copy them into my local repository? Should
the whole development team do the same?

Thanks in advance, best regards
Jose