maven-users mailing list archives

From "NATARAJAN Sasi Kumar" <SNataraj...@covansys.com>
Subject RE: [Maven 1.0.2] How to do SSH/SCP/SFTP ?
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2005 10:46:25 GMT

pscp -scp -pwd ****** localfile username@hostname:remotefile

let me know your comments

Kumar

-----Original Message-----
From: NATARAJAN Sasi Kumar [mailto:SNatarajan2@covansys.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2005 3:58 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: RE: [Maven 1.0.2] How to do SSH/SCP/SFTP ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Alexandre Touret [mailto:atouret.nospam@free.fr]
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2005 2:35 PM
To: Maven Users List

Thanks for your response

pscp -scp -pwd ****** localfile username@hostname:remotefile

how do you pass the password ?
Did you create public and private keys and log on your server without
pass any password ?

Thanks
Alexandre
NATARAJAN Sasi Kumar wrote:

>Hai Alexandre
>
>     SCP Goal , you can install OpenSSH in the server and pscp.exe
also.
>Client side you can run pscp.exe and pageand.exe then use below code to
>your plugin.jelly and run the goal. Do you need question reply to me.
>
>****  pscp -scp localfile username@hostname:remotefile  **** use this
>line for testing purpose.
>
><goal name="maven:pscp" description="scp copy">
>
>    <ant:exec executable="d:/Temp/pscp.exe">
>	<ant:arg line="-v"/>
>    <ant:arg line="D:/Temp/example.txt Kumar@hostname:d:/Temp" />
><echo>Command Executed</echo>
>    </ant:exec>
>
>The above code working for me.
>
>And SFTP goal you can use 'taskdef' import that class and it will work
>
>Thanks
>Kumar

is addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential information which
is exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. If you are not the
intended recipient, please note that you are strictly prohibited from
disseminating or distributing this information (other than to the
intended recipient) or copying this information. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return
email.