maven-users mailing list archives

From "Padgett, Nick" <Nick.Padg...@turner.com>
Subject Maven Plug-in Properties Overriding Ant Property File Properties
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 16:28:00 GMT
In my maven.xml, I load property files within custom init goals.  These properties must override
default plug-in property values.  When I run my custom init goal alone, all of my properties
appear to be set; I confirmed this with the echo tag.  However, once I couple my custom init
goal with a plug-in, the plug-in's default properties override my loaded property files.

Is this what should happen?  It would seem to me that if I load a property file prior to using
a plug-in, my property file should take precedence over a plug-in's default values.  I would
like to override the plug-in's default values, is there a way to accomplish this?

Nick Padgett

nick.padgett@turner.com