maven-users mailing list archives

From "Mick Knutson" <mickknut...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: maven configuration help to get xdoclet to generate WAS 5 specific deploy descr?
Date Sat, 25 Jun 2005 20:20:11 GMT
If I was using ant, I know how to generate the was5 deployment descriptors
by using the <websphere/> tag, but I currently do the following:

	<preGoal name="java:compile">
	    <attainGoal name="xdoclet:ejbdoclet"/>
	</preGoal>

And I get everything I need generated except the was5 specific deployment
descriptors.