maven-users mailing list archives

From "Ryan Sonnek" <rson...@digitalriver.com>
Subject RE: How to send build status in email...
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2005 16:39:21 GMT
The most straightforward solution is usually the right one.

It might take a half day to figure out cruisecontrol, but it is much
easier than trying to "hack" maven to do something that it's not built
to do.

-----Original Message-----
From: Muser007 [mailto:savitha@wiziotec.com]
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2005 11:27 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: How to send build status in email...

Eric,

I work for a very small startup company. Due to time and resource
constraints the boss does not want to add another tool right now.  I
guess if we had a bit more time to investigate how to implement CC, we
would. Riht now, I have very tight deadlines.

I have read good things on the net about CC. But have'nt found a simple
and straightforward way to integrate it with maven. And I am still very
very new with maven!

Thanks
Savitha