maven-users mailing list archives

From Mike Ratliff <mratl...@gmail.com>
Subject Having a problem with the Project Info Reports
Date Sat, 18 Jun 2005 20:49:31 GMT
The problem that I am having is manifesting itself on all the reports
under the Project Info group (mailing lists, project team, project
inf, etc)

The other reports (checkstyle, fileactivity, etc) work just fine.

The problem is that all the section headers and such have odd
references embedded instead of the text they should have. A sample of
the project-info xml and html follows...

<document>

  <properties>
    <title key="template.project_info.title"
bundle="plugin-resources\templates\templates"/>
  </properties>

    <section key="template.project_info.section.title"
bundle="plugin-resources\templates\templates">
        <message
key="template.project_info.section.project_information1"
bundle="plugin-resources\templates\templates"/>
        <message
key="template.project_info.section.project_information2"
bundle="plugin-resources\templates\templates"/>
this results in html output that looks something like:
???template.maven_reports.section.title???

???template.maven_reports.section.maven_reports1??? Maven
???template.maven_reports.section.maven_reports2???

???template.maven_reports.section.subsection.title???