maven-users mailing list archives

From "ahgt sur laposte.net" <a...@laposte.net>
Subject RE : RE : i18n : how to put html tag in translation piece of texte ?
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2005 18:57:32 GMT
Hello,
I looked at doxia : it is not yet "release", no ?
Is it made more or less to be used by maven 2 ?
In the road map, alpha 3 is suppose to have "Improved site and report
functionality" Does it means site generation feature (with Doxia) will
be ready in this realease ?
Thanks, Antoine

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Vincent Siveton [mailto:vincent.siveton@gmail.com]
Envoyé : mardi 21 juin 2005 19:33
À : ahgt sur laposte.net
Cc : Maven Users List
Objet : Re: RE : i18n : how to put html tag in translation piece of
texte ?

Hi

> When you say "for maven 1..." does it means some new things in maven 2
> ?

Well, Maven2 will be using Doxia (http://doxia.codehaus.org/) for
generating content so the i18n will be support for all (reports and
content site).

> I've just started and understood quickly that if I need to generate a
> site, maven 2 is not ready.

Maven1 could provide i18n but a lot of reports doesnt support i18n
feature.

> Any idea when this (with i18n) will be ready ?

AFAIK for the beta 1, mid jully.

> Where can I get information about that ?

http://maven.apache.org/maven2/roadmap.html or stay tuned with the
mailing lists :)

Cheers,

Vincent