maven-users mailing list archives

From "Jan Rudert" <r...@neofonie.de>
Subject AW: test:test on windows
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 15:44:24 GMT
hi,

yes they do sometimes. they do rpc calls and stuff like that. but always
with a started "communication pair". which service do you think of? the
problem is, that it is not deterministic. we've git about 140 tests and
there are often different tests to hang.

with maven -X i get problems. tests are then not starting at all.

ttyl
jan