maven-users mailing list archives

From Carlos Sanchez <carlo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HSQLDB locking when using tomcat plugin
Date Thu, 26 May 2005 21:37:56 GMT
You can write a Maven goal in maven.xml that issues the SHUTDOWN
command to the database (see sql ant task) , so you can call maven
shutdown and close the db.

<sql
    driver="org.database.jdbcDriver"
    url="jdbc:database-url"
    userid="sa"
    password="pass"

SHUTDOWN;
</sql>

or maybe you can extend the Spring listener (or add another one to
web.xml) to issue that command when the webapp is unloaded.

Regards

Carlos Sanchez