maven-users mailing list archives

From Alonso Dominguez <alonso.do...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven 2 - Customizing a build
Date Sun, 17 Apr 2005 16:35:46 GMT
Hi again,

I've been taking a look inside of the jars of the actual plugins for
Maven 2 and I've noticed that every plugin has inside its
META-INF/maven directory 2 files: the project descriptor (pom.xml) and
a plugin descriptor (plugin.xml). I did not find any documentation
about that plugin descriptor and the document "Developing Plugins with
Marmalade" doesn't talk about that file.

Is that file required in the plugin development? If yes, where can I
find documentation about the file plugin.xml?

Regards,
Alonso