maven-users mailing list archives

From Arik Kfir <arikk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: possible to specify JAVA_HOME?
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2005 21:36:14 GMT
I also had a problem with java1.5+maven - what I did is modify the maven
installation - I don't remember exactly what I did, but I know my
"MAVEN_HOME/lib/endorsed" dir is empty, and I remember modifying the
maven.bat file to NOT add the "-Djavax.xml.parser....." and
"-Djavax.xml.SAXParser...." properties.

The problem I think was that java5 changed the xml parser's package
names, and caused some collisions.

Perhaps there is a better solution someone here can suggest (I definitly
don't like messing with Maven's home).