maven-users mailing list archives

From shoen...@netscape.net
Subject Re: How to run tests only after building a war file? / My Solution
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2005 07:26:57 GMT
Hi,
my main problem were the dependencies of the maven-tomcat-plugin
goals. These goals need to be run within the same project as
where the war file is build. Therefore it is not possible to use the
maven-tomcat-plugin within a (sub-)project which is only used for
functional tests on a running web application.

So I wrote a simple plugin which is able to deploy (and undeploy)
a war file which is specified within the project dependencies.
So I can simply run these deployment and undeployment as preGoal
and postGoal of "test:test". That's it!

Yours
Stefan