maven-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Lukasz Bajorski <lbajor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: abbot plugin problem
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2005 08:11:55 GMT
On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 11:51:25 +0100, Vincent Massol <vmassol@pivolis.com> wrote:
> 
> 
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: Henrard Frédéric [mailto:fhenrard@caami-hziv.fgov.be]
> > Sent: mercredi 23 février 2005 11:15
> > To: Maven Users List
> > Subject: Re: abbot plugin problem
> >
> > Hi Vincent,
> >
> > I checked what you asked :
> >
> > junit-3.8.1.jar file in local repository is apparently not corrupted, I
> > can
> > open it and extract his content.
> >
> > I tried to remove the cache directory but I have the same problem after
> > the
> > download.
> >
> > Finally, I have checked on another system with Maven 1.0.2 installed but
> > It
> > still the same thing.
> >
> 
> Unfortunately I have no other idea for the time being... This is something
> that shouldn't happen and I don't see how it can happen. The code that seems
> to be causing the pb in plugin.jelly is:
> 
>     <taskdef name="junit"
>         classname="org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTask">
>       <classpath>
>         <pathelement location="${plugin.getDependencyPath('junit:junit')}"/>
>       </classpath>
>     </taskdef>
> 
> But this is clean and good.

The problem might be with ant-optional, not junit. Check your
repository for ant-optional-1.5.3-1 (or whatever version your abbot
plugin uses as a dependency - check project.xml in that plugin's jar
or in maven's cache). You may try the same steps as Nicolas here
suggested.

-- 
Lukasz Bajorski
tel. +48 508 609 414   GG: 3318146
www.jroller.com/page/benjie

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@maven.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@maven.apache.org


Mime
View raw message