maven-users mailing list archives

From baleineca ...@binary42.com>
Subject Re: Download artifacts from remote repo too many times
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2005 22:25:47 GMT
Yes, I use snapshot dependencies, so I expect the download.  What I
would like ideally is that once it downloaded it from one repo (or
verified the last modified time and decided it doesn't have to), then it
should stop there.  Instead right now, it tried to download from the
other repo even after it got it from one.