maven-users mailing list archives

From Dion Gillard <dion.gill...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stale subproject jar files in repository
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2005 00:13:35 GMT
If the classes have changed and not the version, then there's a
problem. A version is not supposed to change (unless it's a SNAPSHOT).

Give us a concrete example and we can talk it out,

e.g.

A version=SNAPSHOT - no dependencies
B version=2.5 - depends on A v 1.2
C version=1.0 - depends on B v2.5

if you run multiproject:install on those, B will use the version of A
in the local repository, NOT the version installed (A-SNAPSHOT.jar).