maven-users mailing list archives

From Myron Uecker <muec...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: issues with migrating over to maven (Axis)
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2005 16:48:37 GMT
> I?m having a code generating issue with the Axis plug-in.  I?m able
> to generate the code but all of the package names are incorrect.

Seems to me like you might get a better response from the Axis mailing
list, but here's what little I know (I didn't set up our wsdl2java goal).
In our build, we didn't use the Maven plug-in, we used the wsdl2java ant
task provided with Axis.  We used <mapping namespace="<url of server
package name>" package="<our package name>" />.  For example:

    <mapping namespace="http://util.gtdw.pci.com"
package="com.pci.client.util" />

Myron