maven-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven artifact:deploy and ssh-agent
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2005 22:01:09 GMT
For now, you'll need to use the external protocol:

scpexe://my.remote.repo.com

Alternatively, you can help us implement either:
a) prompting for the passphrase
b) a java SSH agent
c) a way to communicate with ssh-agent and/or pageant

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=8086834

HTH

Cheers,
Brett