maven-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with deploying site through FTP
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2005 19:49:27 GMT
> I tried to resolve these dependencies by adding ant/jars/ant-optional-1.5.3-1

not necessary - Maven has it in it's lib directory

> and savarese/jars/NetComponents-1.3.8 to the site plugin.

can you try adding:
<properties>
  <classloader>root</classloader>
</properties>

to the dependency?

If that works, can you remove the NetComponents one, and add that
properties definition to commons-net that was originally listed?

> As an alternative I could use ssh/rsync, but I am not sure if this is possible
> with a Windows server? Anyone who knows this?

Cygwin includes SSHD and rsync. I use it regularly.

- Brett