maven-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Automatically generating download links
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2005 22:32:02 GMT
You'd need to set a filter using the snapshot's version (I'm not sure
if that property is even exposed though), and copy with filtering
turned on before publishing the site.

Here's another thought: why not SSI/IFRAME the *-snapshot-version file
directly from the repository? site does not need republishing to be up
to date then.

Or another one: why do you need to know the version at all? Why not
just use the SNAPSHOT indicator?

- Brett